efficient administration of commissions
AFSL Managers Commissions Management Service provides an efficient, prompt
and accurate fee and commission payment service.
AFSL Managers employs online state of the art technology to achieve direct
real time access to business information and analysis and to monitor business
Our centralised clearing process delivers a detailed Commission Received
Report and a Monthly Statement of Account. This summarises the months
earnings (with full GST accounting), and is delivered electronically to
the respective branch office.
To ensure you receive entitled payments from each respective insurance,
investment manager, or mortgage provider, we create and maintain your
agency and advisers codes. Each day, all revenues, including fees and
commissions (up-fronts, trails and volume bonus payments) are received
and allocated to the appropriate financial adviser and / or advisory business.
Our clearing facilities can accomodate weekly, fortnightly or monthly
Remittance advice can be delivered via the internet and adviser/group
business performance can be reported on an interactive basis to support
the ASIC FS70/FS71 annual audit requirements.
Key components of our Commission Management system
• Receipt and processing of commission fees
• Accurate and timely reconciliation of fund managers and insurance
• Detail reporting of all business lodged
• Accurate and timely reporting of remittance advices
• Flexible reporting : investment and income dollars generated and
reported by fund manager, investment product, client, new business, fees
and trail commissions
• Electronic depositing of commissions to your bank account
• Payment of commission processed weekly, fortnightly, monthly or
• Automatic creation of RCTIs and outstanding commission reports
issued electronically weekly, fortnightly, monthly or quarterly